Your business and support are very important to me and I strive to provide a specific reserved time for you and only you. I understand that sometimes life happens and adjustments are necessary, however I respectfully request at least a 24 hour notice. If you should need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so 24 hours prior to your appointment in order to give me time to offer that availability to another client. No shows and last minute cancellations create not only revenue loss, but, a missed opportunity for another client to occupy your time slot. Notification given LESS than 24 hours prior to appointment time will result in a 50% charge of the service booked. Failure to show up for your appointment i.e. ” NO SHOW” will result in a 100% charge of the reserved service amount. Please remember that you will receive a text and email confirmation via my scheduling software. Also a text reminder will be sent. Please be mindful that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment and to arrive on time. Because I schedule each and every client individually according to the requested service, arriving late directly affects my ability to perform your service with the respect and professionalism you are paying for, it also affects the client scheduled behind you who arrives on time!
Appointments for minor teens and children – must be accompanied by their parent or guardian during the entire appointment. All intake forms/consents for minors must be signed by their parent or guardian. Thank you for acknowledging and agreeing to this policy!
CHANGING YOUR APPOINTMENT
24 hours’ notice is required to reschedule or cancel a booked appointment, except in cases of contagious illness as described below. You may cancel or change your appointment as follows: email to email@example.com or call/text 954-696-5828.
Our cancellation fees are as follows:
· 24-Hour or more advance notice = no fee.
· Less than 24-hour notice = 50% of reserved service(s) value, or $25, whichever is greater.
· No notice given / no show = 100% of the reserved service(s), or $25, whichever is greater.
By confirming your reservation with a credit card, you agree to the terms of this policy.
SICKNESS OR FAMILY EMERGENCY
If you, or another person in your household, has an infectious or contagious illness, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment for a later date. There is no penalty or timeframe required in this case, for your safety and that of other clients.
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive after your scheduled appointment time, it may not be possible to extend the time available for your booked service; if your service is shortened due to your late arrival, you may still be charged the full cost of the service.
For your convenience, we added all the necessary forms needed to be completed in order to perform the service required. You may choose to complete those forms prior to your appointment and save time in the treatment room to focus more on the service, or you can arrive earlier and have those forms completed.
If you are 15 minutes late for your scheduled reservation time, I may have to shorten your service and charge the treatment at the full price. If you are more than 15 minutes late, this will be considered a last minute cancellation/reschedule and the above fee schedule will apply.
Please make arrangements for childcare during your visit. Due to the nature of some of the tools that we use during treatment, a situation may come up that can pose a danger to you and/or your child.
Please silence your phone while in the office, so that you may receive the full relaxation benefits of your visit.
TREATMENT OF MINORS UNDER AGE 18
Minor teens and children coming in for appointments must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the entire appointment. All intake forms/consents for minors must be signed by their parent or guardian.
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment: cash, checks and credit cards.
A $40 fee will be assessed for returned checks, and payment of the original invoice plus the returned check fee will be required in cash or by credit card. Additionally, all future payments will be required by cash or credit card only.
The Hidden Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason, based on professional experience and opinion.
RETURNS and REFUNDS
· New clients: we offer a one time complimentary consultation for every new client where we can discuss a skin care regimen and products recommendations. Please ensure you follow the recommended protocol for best results. Please schedule your complimentary consultation to better assist you. These consultations can be scheduled by phone 954-696-5828 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Products unopened, unused, sealed and in the original packaging qualify for 100% refund within 5 days of purchase
· Products opened, partially used, unsealed (or any combination of these terms) are not returnable.
· Any shipping cost and/or handling fees are non-refundable, if a special order was made.
· Products marked as “sale”, “final sale”, “discounted”, or “seasonal” are priced as final sale and not returnable. Special ordered product are in this category as well and considered “final sale”.
· Services are not refundable. If you are experiencing dissatisfaction and are in any way unpleased with your service(s) and/or product purchase, please contact me at 954-696-5828 or email email@example.com to address your concerns.
We respect your privacy and will never share any of your personal information. We will not release, trade, rent, or sell any of the information provided at any time.
Email, physical address and phone numbers are used as form of communication only.
If at any time you feel The Hidden Spa is overusing any form of communication, simply let us know and will update the preference.
The information within this website is intended to educate and inform, not to diagnose, cure, or treat any medical condition. Therefore, no information on this website should be considered medical advice. Please contact your medical healthcare provider if you are experiencing any medical condition.